Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness
"What is zombie apocalypse preparedness?" you ask. Why, it's disaster preparedness, capped off with a trip to the rifle range and booze, of course! --- Here's what I thought might each be a fun Sunday afternoon/evening:
- Another round of First Aid and CPR certification
- A talk by local amateur radio ARES/RACES operators
- A talk on brewing and distillation of alcohol (we probably oughtn't run a still in the space, however...)
- Distillation of water for purification?
- Electricity generation
- Tinkering: fabricating unavailable yet critical tools or devices out of items you might find in a common house or office
- chainsaw maintenance
- salvage and safe use of common demolition/mining explosives
- defensive driving
- reloading, nothing like making your own ammo
- methane gas production
- hand printing, copying, and cipher methods
- semaphore signaling
- scripture cheatsheet for whipping up/controlling dirty masses of post apoc. fundies
- A trip to a rifle range (ie: not just small-bore handguns)
- A trip to a batting cage
Trolling Defence with Kinves
Coordinator: San Mehat
Shannon volunteers to do the calling around to find out about hours, group rates &c at local rifle ranges.
Shannon volunteers to do the calling around to find out about hours, group rates &c at local batting cages.
Put your name down if you are interested in attending any or all of these. We can get more specific on each event later.