[Bio] BioBoard documentation

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 18:13:44 PDT 2011

Hey guys,

Have put all the pictures I've taken of the BioBoard project so far on
Picasa <https://picasaweb.google.com/rikke.c.rasmussen/BioBoard20110412#> so
you can all access them for your documentation if need be. Michael has also
offered to assist with writing/layouting/proofing/etc., so please feel free
to ask him for help if you're getting stressed out about it.

Also check out the awesome work Charlie has done the
so far!

Last, but not least - just want to share a really positive thought with you
all here in the final stressful phase of the project: Complete strangers
have handed us $900 bucks to build almost anything we liked, we've built 2½
out of 4 probes (only expected 2) and generally achieved pretty much what we
set out to do. And best of all, made brilliant new friends in the process -
so don't let the pressure get to you, we've already won this thing! =)