[Noisebridge-board] three questions about financial stuff

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:12:26 PST 2008

Howdy,
 =

I'm catching up with Noisebridge accounting (from Paris -- having a great t=
ime!).  I have two questions.
 =

1)  Does anyone know about a charge to one of our Wells Fargo Bank Debit Ca=
rds to EXPUSA (through PayPal) for $1.95 ?
 =

2)  Andy emailed saying that he took $87 from the freezer to pay for drinks=
, but spent a total of $186.12 (at Costco and Cash&Carry), which means that=
 he's owed $99.12.  Any status update on this?
 =

3)  Andy emailed saying that he would donate the excess amount over $150 (v=
ery generous -- thanks!) of the final price we were charged:  $291.19.  Tha=
t means that Andy will be donating $141.19 to Noisebridge.
 =

If Andy has not been paid the $99.12 for beverages, then Andy can give Nois=
ebridge $42.07 to be even with things.  Would that make sense?  (OK, I gues=
s that makes four questions.)
 =

Thanks,