[Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motion

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:47:08 PST 2008

Hi Jonas,
 =

I don't know if anyone answered you about this.  (I'm just catching up on s=
ome emails -- from which I'm WAY behind.)
 =

There's been some talk about creating a "sustaining membership".  Would tha=
t be something you'd be interested in?  Of course, you (and everyone) is we=
lcome on the email lists and the IRC channel, which is another way to stay =
involved on some level.
 =

See you in Berlin soon!

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:30:41 +1100From: jsk at yesco.orgTo: board at lists.nois=
ebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] initial members list and motion=
Also,

silly me would like to be a member of some sorts, feel I had some play in i=
t, but I cannot really be part-taking in many activities except from Sydney=
. Let me know how I could feel part of it. Still toying with the idea of a =
hackspace in Sydney, slowly meeting people (some from Barcamp) who I need t=
o plant the idea with...

I'm looking forward to visit you folks in the spring, hopefully I should ha=
ve time to fly to calif...

/jonas