[Noisebridge-board] Member status, & request for some members' contact info needed

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:47:55 PST 2008

On the list of people who I am calling members, there are exactly 50 people=
 (they have given Noisebridge money that they explicitly called "dues" at s=
ome point).  Of these 50 people, there are 4 for whom I don't have any cont=
act info.  Since we're required to have contact info for members, can someo=
ne please forward some form of contact info to me for these 4?
 =

I've attached the up-to-date member spreadsheet (I sent this out yesterday,=
 but that was before some updates as of 18-Dec).  The first two worksheet t=
abs aren't very useful -- I keep them for historical purposes only.  The "M=
embers" tab has the list of 50 members, in alphabetical order, by first nam=
e given to me.
 =

BTW, 31 people out of the 50 have paid their dues this month.  I've contact=
ed everyone who has not paid, and several have said they would.  More later=

Thanks,