[Noisebridge-board] rent payments?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:00:02 PST 2008

I'll mail it today.

--------------------> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:44:11 -0800> From: adi at hexap=
odia.org> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board]=
 rent payments?> > On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 12:42:26PM -0700, Jacob Appelbau=
m wrote:> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > > Anyone know how do I get November rent=
 to Ahuva?> > > > I handed her a check personally for October. We should pr=
obably mail her> > a check, I think Andy has her phone number.> > Our lease=
 tells us how:> > 2. Rent. Monthly rent is $1,975, payable in advance on th=
e first day of> each month during the term of this lease. All rental paymen=
ts shall be> made to the Lessor, Ahuva Jolish at P.O Box 31814, San Francis=
co,> California 94131.> > So it really should have been postmarked Saturday=
e.net/mailman/listinfo/board