[Noisebridge-board] RE: Please ask Carol about amending 501c3 app to reflect Noah's resignation

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:20:41 PST 2008

I sent an email to Carol, and will report back.

------------------> Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 00:40:08 -0800> From: dmolnar at eec=
s.berkeley.edu> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com; board at lists.noisebridge.net> Sub=
ject: Please ask Carol about amending 501c3 app to reflect Noah's resignati=
on> > Hi Mitch,> > This is just a reminder to please ask Carol> > 1) to ame=
nd our 501c3 application to reflect Noah's resignation> and> 2) whether we =
can continue filing now, or whether we need to wait until> after we have re=
placed the vacancy on the board.> > I will take care of notifying our insur=
ance agents for D&O coverage.> > Thanks,> -David Molnar> =