[Noisebridge-board] RE: membership dues for November

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:50:20 PST 2008

> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:57:01 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: maltma=
n23 at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: membership dues for November> > On Fri, Nov 0=
7, 2008 at 06:37:07PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:> > In the freezer there's =
also a receipt from Skye for making keys. I'm> > not sure, but I think he m=
ay have gotten the money from the drink> > money.> > I don't believe so, I =
think Skye was going to wait for that> reimbursement through whatever our n=
ormal money process is. (Er, what> is it?, I wonder idly.)> > -andy
 =

I actually paid him from the drink money, since it was handy when we were b=
oth there yesterday.  I put a note on the envolope in the freezer, where th=
ere's other such notes about the freezer money.
 =

This isn't exactly an official procedure.  It would be good to come up with=
 one.
 =

The freezer money could be considered Petty Cash.  And we should probably k=
eep track of drink money for our planning and income/expense purposes.
 =

That reminds me -- I should leave the "Welcome" checks with someone while I=
'm away, in case someone needs them (though I'd imagine any check could be =
generated with the online Bill Pay).