[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: And a few last questions]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 02:03:25 PST 2008

> Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:15:12 -0700> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: And a fe=
w last questions]> > On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:37:19AM -0700, Rachel McCon=
nell wrote:> > Responses as an rtf doc with our answers in blue. For the fi=
rst point, > > where we're going to provide other docs with "supporting det=
ail", we > > talked about printing out copies of announcement emails & so o=
n. Should > > we literally print them out and mail them, or hand them, to h=
er? Or can > > we send links to the archives, or (for the sticker) photos o=
f it on > > people's laptops or something? Maybe pix from HOPE with the ban=
ner?> > I'll print the email announcements to PDF and mail them to Carol. T=
hat> way she can print them or email them to the bureaucrats. They look mor=
e> like "documents" that way. :)> > -andy
Andy, have you created the PDFs and emailed them to Carol?
 =

Thanks,