[Noisebridge-board] letter to landlord + city re noise

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Nov 9 14:29:35 PST 2008

I've attached the letter that I sent to Ahuva and the city
regarding the noise complaint situation.  I had a bunch of help from the
denizens of #noisebridge on IRC.

FWIW, I write documents using troff's MM macro package, and check them
into Mercurial.  You can see the history at

and individual documents are available under the "Raw" links, for

I'd love to see others collaborate using this method (but am fully
cognizant that most people don't think too highly of traditional markup
languages, so I don't hold out too much hope.)