[Noisebridge-board] letter to landlord + city re noise

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:26:52 PST 2008

> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:29:35 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board@=
lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] letter to landlord + ci=
ty re noise> > I've attached the letter that I sent to Ahuva and the city> =
regarding the noise complaint situation. I had a bunch of help from the> de=
nizens of #noisebridge on IRC.> > FWIW, I write documents using troff's MM =
macro package, and check them> into Mercurial. You can see the history at> =
> http://hg.hexapodia.org/noisebridge-letters/> > and individual documents =
are available under the "Raw" links, for> example:> > http://hg.hexapodia.o=
rg/noisebridge-letters/raw-file/tip/200811-noisebridge-response-noise.pdf> =
> I'd love to see others collaborate using this method (but am fully> cogni=
zant that most people don't think too highly of traditional markup> languag=
es, so I don't hold out too much hope.)> > -andy
Thanks for emailing that, Andy.  Nice letter.