[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware Sprint: Brain Machines

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:31:03 PST 2008

Andy,
 =

Below is the first announcement, sent by David Fine.
 =

And here is a link to the Brain Machine hardware sprint page on our wiki, a=
long with all the other past (and upcoming) events:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events

----------------------> Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:16:35 -0800> From: d at vidf=
ine.com> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebrid=
ge-discuss] Hardware Sprint: Brain Machines> > Noisebridge's very own Mitch=
 Altman, who you've probably met at one of > the meetings, developed an ope=
n source "Brain Machine". Basically it > uses light and sound to guide you =
into altered states of consciousness. > http://www.makezine.com/10/brainwav=
e/> > So people, let's build some!> I will organize a place in SF and time =
next month, and order the parts > for people (around $15 per). I'd like a n=
on-committal email from people > who are interested so that I can get a sen=
se of scale. Mitch, I hope > you'd want to come and give a talk about the p=
roject!> > The online guide used Lady Ada's miniPOV kit, but to save you mo=
ney > we're gonna build it on to a cheapo perf board.> > By building one of=
 these you will learn how to:> * Solder> * Program an Atmel Micro> * Make L=
EDs blink> * Attain Zen-like states in under 7 minutes> > > _______________=
idge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/lis=
tinfo/noisebridge-discuss