[Noisebridge-board] Insurance update

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 19:12:06 PST 2008

rd at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Insurance update=
> > David Molnar wrote:> > Pauline Nagata from MIF insurance has sent us tw=
o forms:> > > > First form: a notice that our underwriter is not based in C=
A and is not> > subject to some CA regulations.> > Second form: do we want =
terrorism coverage for $100 extra? This covers acts> > of terrorism that wo=
uld otherwise be excluded under the policy, such as> > "nuclear events."> >=
 > > Please take a quick look. I'll send the forms to her on Monday, then w=
e can> > get the general liability out of the way.> > > > Pauline is also c=
ontacting the D&O underwriter.> > > > -David Molnar> > > > I think everythi=
ng looks good. I don't think we we need terrorism> insurance. Call me crazy=
, I guess. Lets get together to sign this soon?> > Best,> Jake
I concur on all that.  I think that if one of the 12 terrorists in the worl=
d bombs Noisebridge that we can recover just fine without insurance.
 =

Creating a well-known spot to put mail is a really good idea.  Can someone =
put a sign on the wall near the front door (or on the inside of the front d=
oor) stating where the mail spot is?
 =

Thanks,