[Noisebridge-board] hacker in residence program

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 04:06:49 PST 2008

I just got this email from Carol:
 =

> Hi Mitch:> > I just looked again at Schedule H, and I don=92t think it ap=
plies, because you are
> providing a stipend, not funds for education, to the resident hacker.  Bu=
t give =

> me a detailed explanation of the program, application form/process, crite=
ria for
> choosing a recipient, etc.> > Rgds,> Carol
 =

If we can get Carol the info she needs, she can send in the entire complete=
d application for us on Friday, and we'll be donme with this whole part of =
our 501(c)(3) process!

-----------------------> Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:53:16 -0800> From: rache=
l at xtreme.com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board]=
 hacker in residence program> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > [Carol] is asking fo=
r input on the hacker in residence > > program. Please see below and the at=
tachment.> > > > -------- Original Message --------> > Subject: Re: Noisebr=
idge stuff> > Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:21:15 -0800> > From: Carol Gee <car=
olgee at sbcglobal.net> <mailto:carolgee at sbcglobal.net>> > > > One area we hav=
en=92t covered is the grants for residencies. This is > > treated on page 2=
5, questions 1-7, of the application. Please take a > > stab at it, and the=
n we can discuss.> > If I'm not mistaken, this only has to be the current v=
ersion of our > hacker-in-residence application, and we can change it in fu=
ture as our > needs or requirements change. So we really should get on it..=
.> > I know I won't do anything all by myself, but with a partner I could. =
onday, or Tues before the meeting?> > Rachel> > ___________________________=