[Noisebridge-board] hacker in residence program

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:58:14 PST 2008

> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:55:32 -0800> From: rachel at xtreme.com> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] hacker in residenc=
e program> > David Molnar wrote:> > The main policy thing I remember is tha=
t they ask if the program is open> > to relatives of people awarding the ha=
cker-in-residence. My feeling is> > that we want to answer "no, it is not o=
pen to relatives."> > > > So who exactly is that? The way I envision it, ap=
plications will go to a> > self-selected team of Noisebridge members, that =
team will pick someone> > or someones, then send the results to the whole g=
roup for consensus. I> > interpret this to mean that the hacker in residenc=
e would not be open to> > the selection team relatives, but it would be ope=
n to relatives of> > other Noisebridge members. This could come up if the p=
erson we want to> > select is a Noisebridge member but in another country.>=
 > > > Does that sound reasonable?> > That's how I understand things too.> =
> Tuesday at 6:00 work for you?> > R
Sounds good to me.