[Noisebridge-board] Re: stuff for Carol from Andy

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:16:09 PST 2008

We should also add the Processing workshop, the Soldering Workshop, as well=
 as the Bicycle Repair workshop, Milk & Cookies, and other stuff on our Eve=
nts page:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Category:Events

-------------------------> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:11:53 -0800> From: adi=
@hexapodia.org> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com> CC: board at lists.noisebridge.net>=
 Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Re: stuff for Carol from Andy> > On Mon, =
Nov 17, 2008 at 04:08:34PM -0800, Andy Isaacson wrote:> > I've attached wha=
t I have. People are welcome to add to it; we might> > have enough already.=
> > ... er, along with the article from Irish Times, and our flier from> Ru=
bin, and some photos from the HOPE workshop. Oh, and this week's bike> anno=
uncement, and the wiki announcement for the recent workshops> (Oscilloscope=
s, and Soldering).> > -andy