[Noisebridge-board] hacker in residence program

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:30:56 PST 2008

I was planning on being at the meeting on Tuesday, but there was a miscommu=
nication regarding the return airplane tickets, so I'm stuck another two da=
ys in Lisbon (and at the 4 star hotel they're putting me up in).  (Bummer, =
eh?)
 =

So, see you all Thursday.

----------------------> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:28:56 -0800> From: dmolna=
r at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebr=
idge-board] hacker in residence program> > Rachel McConnell wrote:> > >> I'=
m not going to be able to make 6pm, perhaps we could do it after the> >> ge=
neral member meeting?> > > > How about whoever can be there at 6 starts wor=
king on this, and passes> > it off to whoever can be there later. I don't w=
ant to stay out too late> > tonight, I'm fighting some kind of illness.> > =
I have to run after the member meeting as well, but I can meet before.> > -=
David> > =