[Noisebridge-board] 40 deposit with ATM card?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 23:56:56 PST 2008

> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:42:54 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] 40 deposit with AT=
M card?> > On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:29:14PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:> >=
 I see on our WFB online login that someone deposited $40 using an ATM.> > =
It is dated the 24th, so I assume that means sometime over the weekend> > (=
the 22nd or the 23rd). Anyone know what this is for?> > (Hmmm, I sent mail =
to treasurer@ regarding this, did it not go through?)> (oh, treasurer@ goes=
 to the gmail you set up, not your main email.> sigh.)> > I deposited someo=
ne's dues payment on Friday. Alas I don't remember> who gave me the money. =
Hopefully they'll follow through on their> promise to email.
I didn't think to check the gmail -- I just checked it and saw your email. =
 Thanks.  I hope that whoever it was does email.  But, could it have been o=
ne of the following:
     Alex Perez, Asheesh Laroia, or Shannon Clark  ?