[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge events info for Carol

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:00:03 PST 2008

> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 23:49:03 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge events=
 info for Carol> > On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 03:59:40PM -0800, Rachel McConne=
ll wrote:> > I have PDF-ified the Irish Times article, and announcements/de=
tail for > > the Processing workshop, the Oscilloscopes workshop, the bicyc=
le > > maintenance workshop, & the milk & cookies gathering. Here's a ZIP w=
ith > > them. Andy, back to you, I'm beat :(> > > I've attached everything =
we have so far. Mitch, do you think this is> sufficient?
Adding more would be better.  How about Rubin's flyer, and the soldering wo=
rkshop?