[Noisebridge-board] lease, insurance, folders: paperwork

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Nov 27 10:23:59 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 11:49:39PM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> I found a signed copy of the lease (signed by Ahuva even) lying around
> in the kitchen.  I made it its own manila folder in the pile upstairs on
> the shelf by the desk.

Ooops, my bad.  I took everything out of the freezer to dry, and didn't
put the lease anywhere useful after it'd dried.  We are supposed to
copy/scan that lease and send the signed one back to Ahuva; we were
blocking on Mitch's signature from him being out of town, which just got
cleared up on Tuesday.

Thanks for putting stuff away, Rachel.