[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 01:58:10 PDT 2008

I'm up for a board meeting.
 =

I can make it anytime except tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon, since I have a=
 dentist appointment.  Lots to do otherwise (WAY LOTS!), but my time's flex=
ible around it all.

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 01:35:49 -0700From: noahbalmer at gmail.comTo: board at lis=
ts.noisebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday=
 evening?
I am booked solid for the next two days. I am, however, open to discussing =
any or all of these things, either via email, phone calls with any or all o=
f you or over the weekend.  I could also go by the space briefly around lun=
chtimes if anyone wants to meet up then too.  =