[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:22:13 PDT 2008

Works for me.

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:21:38 -0700From: noahbalmer at gmail.comTo: board at lis=
ts.noisebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday=
 evening?
Sounds like the weekend is out. Monday evening at 8?
On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

What other times are good for you, Noah? Mitch. =

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:29:33 -0700From: noahbalmer at gmail.com =

To: board at lists.noisebridge.netSubject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Board meeti=
ng - Thursday evening?

Let's try to take care of the pressing business stuff with email and phone =
calls as necessary, and meet when we can meet in person.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrot=
e:

Andy Isaacson wrote:> On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 11:54:40AM -0700, Noah Balmer=
 wrote:>> The earliest two hour block I can do is saturday.  Is 11:00AM ok?=
>> works for me.>I'll have to phone in if this is the meeting time. It look=
s like I haveto attend to some business in Southern California (related to =
day job)Friday-Sunday.I would really like today or Monday (afternoon or bef=
ore 8pm) for an inperson meeting. I suspect that today is right out (for go=
od reason) andMonday may be too delayed for some people.Thoughts?Best,Jake