[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 22:24:14 PDT 2008

I believe we've heard that Mitch, Rachel, Noah, and David can meet at 8pm o=
n Monday.  Is that time OK for Jake and Andy?
 =

(To show how important Noisebridge is to me, I'll be blowing off my tickets=
 to see John Waters live at the Castro for this.)  =

---------------------> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:59:13 -0700> From: rachel at x=
treme.com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board=
] Board meeting - Thursday evening?> > I have rescheduled my usual Monday a=
ppointment and can meet at 8.> > R> > David Molnar wrote:> > Noah Balmer wr=
ote:> >> Sounds like the weekend is out. Monday evening at 8?> > > > Works =