[Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - Thursday evening?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 01:06:06 PDT 2008

> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:54:28 -0700> From: jacob at appelbaum.net> To: boar=
d at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Board meeting - T=
hursday evening?> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > I believe we've heard that Mitch=
, Rachel, Noah, and David can meet at> > 8pm on Monday. Is that time OK for=
 Jake and Andy?> > > > (To show how important Noisebridge is to me, I'll be=
 blowing off my> > tickets to see John Waters live at the Castro for this.)=
ot*> free after 8 on Monday, only before... :-(> > I propose (and I just ra=
n this by Rachel) that we meet before the> Tuesday meeting. I'd suggest 6pm=
 if that works for people. This will> allow us to finish the meeting and th=
en report back something useful at> the general members meeting.> > Does th=
is work for everyone.

Cool for me.

ling list> Board at lists.noisebridge.net> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman=
/listinfo/board