[Noisebridge-board] incorporation approved

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:26:18 PDT 2008

We can fix up the draft any way we like.  My name's mispelled, too.

---------------------> Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 14:14:25 -0700> From: jacob at ap=
pelbaum.net> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-boa=
rd] incorporation approved> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > Well, I added everythi=
ng to our Organizational page, except I put the> > PDF on our Google groups=
, since I don't know how to add that to our> > wiki. https://www.noisebridg=
e.net/index.php/Organizational> > Heya Mitch,> > You should be able to add =
the PDF to the wiki by doing a file upload.> > Of note, my name is somehow =
misspelled on all of the documents. It> should be "Jacob Appelbaum" and not=
 "Jake Applebaum."> > We should probably fix that at some point.> > Best,> =
oard