[Noisebridge-board] RE: Two questions for Carol

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 03:29:47 PDT 2008

Thanks, David, for emailing me the questions.  And thanks, Rachel, for writ=
ing up the revised organizational resolutions document.  And thanks everyon=
e for taking the time and energy tonight before the general meeting to hash=
 everything out!

I forwarded the revised organizational resolutions document to Carol, along=
 with the two questions.  I also listed out for Carol the differences betwe=
en the document she created and the revision we came up with tonight.

Carol is supposed to email me the "officialized" document tomorrow morning.

Andy, we should talk tomorrow so we can go around and get the 5 board membe=
rs' signatures.

------------------------> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:52:30 -0700> From: dmoln=
ar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com; board at lists.noisebridge.ne=
t> Subject: Two questions for Carol> > Hi Mitch,> > I have in my notes that=
 we wanted you to ask two things to Carol:> > 1) How to word a resolution f=
or assuming the lease so that any board> member or officer can sign on beha=
lf of noisebridge?> Looks like that will take care of itself as part of red=
rafting the> resolutions.> > 2) What are our duties with regards to determi=
ning if the name given by> a Member is "fake" ? This came up as part of the=
 issue of having> pseudonymous/anonymous members. The specific hypothetical=
 is someone> comes up, pays dues, and gives a name John Smith. What, if any=
thing, do> we need to do to make sure this is "really" John Smith?> > -Davi=
d Molnar> =