[Noisebridge-board] RE: Two questions for Carol

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 03:29:47 PDT 2008

Thanks, David, for emailing me the questions.  And thanks, Rachel, for writ=
ing up the revised organizational resolutions document.  And thanks everyon=
e for taking the time and energy tonight before the general meeting to hash=
 everything out!
 =

I forwarded the revised organizational resolutions document to Carol, along=
 with the two questions.  I also listed out for Carol the differences betwe=
en the document she created and the revision we came up with tonight.
 =

Carol is supposed to email me the "officialized" document tomorrow morning.
 =

Andy, we should talk tomorrow so we can go around and get the 5 board membe=
rs' signatures.
 =

Best,

------------------------> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 00:52:30 -0700> From: dmoln=
ar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: maltman23 at hotmail.com; board at lists.noisebridge.ne=
t> Subject: Two questions for Carol> > Hi Mitch,> > I have in my notes that=
 we wanted you to ask two things to Carol:> > 1) How to word a resolution f=
or assuming the lease so that any board> member or officer can sign on beha=
lf of noisebridge?> Looks like that will take care of itself as part of red=
rafting the> resolutions.> > 2) What are our duties with regards to determi=
ning if the name given by> a Member is "fake" ? This came up as part of the=
 issue of having> pseudonymous/anonymous members. The specific hypothetical=
 is someone> comes up, pays dues, and gives a name John Smith. What, if any=
thing, do> we need to do to make sure this is "really" John Smith?> > -Davi=
d Molnar> =