[Noisebridge-board] RE: Two questions for Carol

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:17:50 PDT 2008

Andy is on his way over.  He'll be stopping by your work place for you to s=
ign it.

------------------> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:15:17 -0700> From: rachel at xtre=
me.com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] R=
E: Two questions for Carol> > Any word on this doc? Sorry to nag, but I'm g=
oing out of town tonight, > blah blah. I can be available any time until ab=
out 8:30PM to sign this, > and I'm mobile.> > R> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > T=
hanks, David, for emailing me the questions. And thanks, Rachel, for > > wr=
iting up the revised organizational resolutions document. And thanks > > ev=
eryone for taking the time and energy tonight before the general > > meetin=
g to hash everything out!> > > > I forwarded the revised organizational res=
olutions document to Carol, > > along with the two questions. I also listed=
 out for Carol the > > differences between the document she created and the=
 revision we came up > > with tonight.> > > > Carol is supposed to email me=
 the "officialized" document tomorrow morning.> > > > Andy, we should talk =
tomorrow so we can go around and get the 5 board > > members' signatures.> =
> > > Best,> > Mitch.> > > > > > ------------------------> > > Date: Wed, 8=
 Oct 2008 00:52:30 -0700> > > From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> > > To: malt=
man23 at hotmail.com; board at lists.noisebridge.net> > > Subject: Two questions =
for Carol> > >> > > Hi Mitch,> > >> > > I have in my notes that we wanted y=
ou to ask two things to Carol:> > >> > > 1) How to word a resolution for as=
suming the lease so that any board> > > member or officer can sign on behal=
f of noisebridge?> > > Looks like that will take care of itself as part of =
redrafting the> > > resolutions.> > >> > > 2) What are our duties with rega=
rds to determining if the name given by> > > a Member is "fake" ? This came=
 up as part of the issue of having> > > pseudonymous/anonymous members. The=
 specific hypothetical is someone> > > comes up, pays dues, and gives a nam=
e John Smith. What, if anything, do> > > we need to do to make sure this is=
 "really" John Smith?> > >> > > -David Molnar> > >> > > > > > -------------=