[Noisebridge-board] question for Carol about "fake" names for members

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:44:06 PDT 2008

I asked Carol about any duty that we may have to ensure that Members give u=
s their "real" names.  She said that the only problem would be if someone u=
sed the "fake" name to hide the fact that they are improperly gaining perso=
nally from Noisebridge (such as selling us goods or services).  Carol said =
that if part of the membership process includes a form that the Member sign=
s, that we can add a statement that says that they agree to follow the byla=
ws (since the bylaws state that no one can improperly gain from Noisebridge=
 -- I'm getting the language wrong here, but I hope you all get the idea).