[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Re: Congratulations]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:44:00 PDT 2008

> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 19:07:52 -0700> From: jacob at appelbaum.net> To: boar=
d at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Re: Con=
gratulations]> > David Molnar wrote:> > Mitch Altman wrote:> >> This took a=
 little longer to get from Carol than I'd hoped, so we> >> can't open the b=
ank account today, but we can get everyone's> >> signatures today.> > > > L=
ooks like Wells Fargo takes online applications for new bank> > accounts. D=
oes anyone object to me going ahead with an online> > application?> > > > T=
hat sounds great! I do not object and rather, I fully support it!> Please g=
o ahead!
+1  !!