[Noisebridge-board] plan for bank account

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:37:17 PDT 2008

Thanks for dealing with the bank account, David.
 =

I don't think I'll be able to make it to Noisebridge when you're there.  So=
, if needed, we can add my name later.
 =

Thanks again,

-----------------> Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:54:51 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs=
.berkeley.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board=
] plan for bank account> > hey all,> > Jake has signed the Certificate of A=
uthority and will be giving that to> me plus a copy of his passport. Here i=
s what I need from the rest of the> board:> > 1) The signed resolutions, wh=
ich include the resolution to open a bank> account. Wells Fargo wants us to=
 fax this to them. Andy, do you have these?> > 2) If you want to be a signe=
r on the bank account to begin with, I need> your signature on the Certific=
ate of Authority and I need a photocopy of> your drivers' license or other =
ID card. Wells Fargo wants the ID card.> We can always add you later, so th=
is does not have to block opening an> account, but if you happen to be arou=
nd, let me know.> > I am going to head over to Noisebridge by 2pm or so tod=
ay to pick up the> Certificate of Authority and Jake's passport copy. If yo=
u want to sign> and give me a copy of your ID, please let me know soon. Oth=
erwise once I> have the signed resolutions I will fax everything in and con=
tinue the> application. Again, we will add everyone to the account as soon =
as we> can. Wells Fargo's web site mentions something about a "limit of 4> =
principals" for the account as well, I will ask about that and let you> all=
 know.> > Finally, the bank needs $100 to open. Jake is giving that $100 to=
 me,> I'll either credit card it or deposit it in person to the bank. After=
> the account is open, Mitch can transfer our current balance into it.> > L=
et me know if you have any questions.> -David Molnar> =