[Noisebridge-board] money to deposit to bank

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:50:51 PDT 2008

I have a bunch of income for Noisebridge to deposit in the bank, which I'll=
 do soon.
     money given to me for donations since 1-October:  $1,600.00
     earlier donations given to me (minus earlier expenses):  $91.00
     beverage money:  $40.00
     donations at meeting on 7-Oct:  $80.00
     dues collected at meeting on 7-Oct:  661.00
     Total:  $2,472.00
 =

There is also a check from Jake, which he has yet to give me, for $9,650 fo=
r money he has collected in donations for Noisebridge since 1-October (the =
amount was $9,750, but he paid Noisebridge $100 to start the Wells Fargo Ba=
nk account).
 =

But I am unclear who paid the $1,975 deposit for 83C, and who paid the firs=
t month's rent for 83C, or if those payments were donations, or if they wan=
t to be paid back.  Please speak up your preferences on these, whoever you =
are.
 =

David, if we can coordinate, I can add myself to the bank account with you =
when we deposit the money.