[Noisebridge-board] insurance and 501c3 acknowledgment letter

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 00:48:27 PDT 2008

I'll ask Carol.

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:01:55 -0700From: dmolnar at gmail.comTo: board at lists=
.noisebridge.netSubject: [Noisebridge-board] insurance and 501c3 acknowledg=
ment letter
Do we know yet what our timeline is for filing the 501c3 application and re=
ceiving an acknowledgment letter from the IRS?-David Molnar
---------- Forwarded message ----------From: Bill Bergstrom <bbergstrom at pen=
nbrookins.com>Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:57 AMSubject: FW: FW: Noisebrid=
ge (24292) - GLTo: David Molnar <dmolnar at gmail.com>

Dave:
 =

See below from the underwriter.
 =

Thanks,
Bill =

 =

From: Randy Gorman [mailto:rgorman at insurancefornonprofits.org] Sent: Wednes=
day, October 15, 2008 11:53 AMTo: Bill BergstromSubject: RE: FW: Noisebridg=
e (24292) - GL
 =

Do they have an acknowledgement of fling letter from the IRS?  Otherwise we=
 will have to be the contingent 501C3 endorsement on the quote which states=
 that we will retire from the account unless they get their 501C3 letter pr=
ior to the expiration date.  Thank you.
 =

From: Bill Bergstrom [mailto:bbergstrom at pennbrookins.com] Sent: Wednesday, =
October 15, 2008 11:25 AMTo: Randy GormanSubject: FW: FW: Noisebridge (2429=
2) - GL
Randy:
 =

How should we handle this?  Insured is awaiting the 501 c 3 status.
 =

Thanks,
Bill =

 =

From: David Molnar [mailto:dmolnar at gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 15, =
2008 10:27 AMTo: Bill BergstromSubject: Re: FW: Noisebridge (24292) - GL

 =

Hi Bill,We have sent our 501c3 application to the IRS, but we have not yet =
heard back from them. Is there any way to obtain insurance before that?-Dav=
id Molnar

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Bill Bergstrom <bbergstrom at pennbrookins.co=