[Noisebridge-board] D&O application submitted to MIF Insurance

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:47:36 PDT 2008

I haven't checked my emails yet, but as of Saturday night I haven't heard b=
ack.  I'll email Carol again.

-------> Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:23:52 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley=
.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] D&O app=
lication submitted to MIF Insurance> > We should hear back from them soon.>=
 > Mitch, did you hear back from Carol yet on when we would expect the> ack=
nowledgment letter from the IRS for filing to get 501c3 status?> > To recap=
, currently we have> > D&O General/Property> NAIC $863/yr waiting on IRS le=
tter> MIF submitted $1384> > The MIF property quote has a "theft exclusion.=
" I'll clarify what that> means and find out how much it would be to add th=
eft.> > -David Molnar> =