[Noisebridge-board] new members today

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:54:22 PDT 2008

I emailed Andy seperately about maybe getting together at 10-ish tonight.  =
Wanna join us?
 =

My plane lands at 8:30p, so maybe it should be more like 10:30-ish.

--------------> Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:49:45 -0700> From: rachel at xtreme.=
com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] new =
members today> > I need to give you money too, Mitch! 2 members I already e=
mailed about > plus Matt Ho.> > Andy you said something last night about ex=
pecting to be repaid for $100 > of drinks out of the drinks fund? I have $8=
0 from the drinks fund that > some people wanted me to take out of the free=
zer; perhaps this should go > to you instead of Mitch. But if we all meet u=
p that can be handled.> > R> > Andy Isaacson wrote:> > I have two October m=
embership dues payments from today -- a check for> > $50 and $80 in cash. M=
itch, let's meet up tomorrow if you're back in> > town.> > > > -andy> > ___=