[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:31:15 PDT 2008

Thanks, David.
 =

Can others please email me the hours they think go with their position?  I'=
ll compile and email to Carol.
 =

Thanks,

------------------> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:53:35 -0700> From: dmolnar at ee=
cs.berkeley.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge=
-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualificatio=
ns of key personnel]> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > What should we put for these=
?> > Secretary hours: 8 hours/week.> > (3 hours at NB meetings, 5 hours dur=
ing the week taking care of> paperwork. This is an educated guess, it may b=
e off, but it's a ballpark.)> > The job description and qualifications for =
Secretary are good by me.> > -David Molnar> =