[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Financials/Noisebridge]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:31:37 PDT 2008

Sounds good.  Thanks.
 =

---------------> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 23:56:18 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.=
berkeley.edu> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-bo=
ard] FW: [Fwd: Financials/Noisebridge]> > Mitch Altman wrote:> > And how ab=
out this question?> > Sounds like we should send her the same spreadsheet w=
ith current> financial info that we sent to the insurance companies. That c=
overs our> expenses and intake to date.> > We could also send her the curre=
nt Wells Fargo business account> statement. I'll print out a copy on Tuesda=
y and bring it to the meeting.> Even if that is not what Carol needs, we wi=
ll want to start posting it> or something like it on the wiki. First we sho=
uld go over to make sure> there isn't anything on it that others could use =
to withdraw money from> our account or anything like that.> > -David Molnar=