[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:56:18 PDT 2008

> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:08:45 -0700> From: rachel at xtreme.com> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: QUESTION=
 Re: 4. Name and job description and qualifications of key personnel]> > Mi=
tch Altman wrote:> > that 501(c)(3) which we've been working at for so long=
. All I really > > need to do is send Carol 1 number for each of us. I got =
your number, > > and David's -- now if I could get that number from 3 other=
 people...> > > > I'll go with 8 hrs/week. It's kinda hard to sort out the =
Board Member > hours from the hours spent being a regular member so this ca=
n only be a > rough estimate, but it's a reasonable enough estimate.
OK -- sounds good to me.