[Noisebridge-board] re-signing the lease

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:58:34 PDT 2008

I can make it to sign on just about any afternoon.
 =

Why not bring up the sign at the meeting tomorrow?  Should be a quick agend=
a item.

-----------------> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:13:40 -0700> From: rachel at xtre=
me.com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] re-si=
gning the lease> > Hi peeps, I am ready to call Ahuva and set up a time for=
 this. Did we > determine that any ... 2 of us can sign? I'll print out a n=
ew version > with larger type so hopefully she can sign it there and then.>=
 > I would also like to ask if we can hang the NYC Resistor sign outside to=
 > the right of the door, using semi-permanent double-sided tape.> > Any ob=
jections or comments? I'll wait until tomorrow in case people > can't check=
 their email until late tonight.> > Rachel> _______________________________=