[Noisebridge-board] re-signing the lease

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:25:31 PDT 2008

Probably only one person should ask Ahuva about the sign.  If you're cool w=
ith doing the asking, Rachel, than I'm cool with that.

------------------> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:02:03 -0700> From: rachel at xtr=
eme.com> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] =
re-signing the lease> > OK per IRC discussion, here are PDFs of the lease &=
 amendment, and Andy, > Mitch, Jake will sign & organize the signing.> > Wi=
ll you guys also ask about the signage or shall I do that separately?> > R>=
 > Rachel McConnell wrote:> > Andy, did you want to make any changes to the=
 doc? I'd expect that to > > be problematic. It's the same exact lease, her=
e it is again. I don't > > know who all will be signing it so I wasn't goin=
g to remove any of the > > signatures, but only cross them out.> > > > Howe=
ver since you brought it up, I realize that others on the board > > might p=
refer a less hand-marked-up system. Here is the lease doc again, > > why do=
n't you adjust the signature area as you want and then either call > > Ahuv=
a or send it back to me and I will call her.> > > > I'm also including the =
addendum, on which I have changed the last > > sentence, to match the handw=
ritten text on my copy.> > > > Rachel> > > > Andy Isaacson wrote:> >> On Mo=
n, Oct 27, 2008 at 11:13:40AM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:> >>> Hi peeps,=
 I am ready to call Ahuva and set up a time for this. Did > >>> we determin=
e that any ... 2 of us can sign? I'll print out a new > >>> version with la=
rger type so hopefully she can sign it there and then.> >>> >> Could you pl=
ease post the document-for-signature somewhere (or mail it> >> out to us in=
dividually if you're not comfortable having it public)?> >> I've been waiti=
ng for the document to be ready before contacting her.> >>> >> -andy> >> __=