[Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Response from California A.G.]

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:56:36 PDT 2009

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:47:11 -0700

> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu

> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net

> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] FW: [Fwd: Response from California A.G.]

> =

> Mitch Altman wrote:

> =

> > We need to do some bureaucratic stuff. David, can you take a look at th=
at?

> =

> I'll take a look at this. I'll coordinate with Carol as needed.

> > =

> > Also, David, do we need to file some other form very soon? You told me =
about it at the weekly meeting =

a couple weeks ago -- I can't remember the due date, but I remember it was =
very soon.

> =

> I was mistaken about the date. I thought it was 5 April, it's actually

> not due until May. This is for the following forms:

> =

> 1) Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N with the IRS.

> 2) Form RRF-1 with the Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts

 =

I'm glad we have a little more time.  But we should get that together with =
some breathing space, if possible.  I'll be leaving town on the 15th for 7 =
weeks, and my email may be a bit spotty while traveling.

Thanks,