[Noisebridge-board] noisebridge bank balance?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:53:51 PDT 2009

> Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:06:34 +0100
> From: jacob at appelbaum.net
> To: adi at hexapodia.org
> CC: maltman23 at hotmail.com; grey at artkiver.com
> Subject: Re: noisebridge bank balance?
> Andy Isaacson wrote:
> > Mitch,
> >
> > Can you send a mail to noisebridge with our current bank balance
> > numbers? We're trying to figure out how to pay for the build and what
> > we can afford.
> >
> > (CCing Jake and Grey on the off chance one of you happens to be around
> > Mitch and can tell him to read this email.)
> >
> > -andy
> >
> As far as I understand it, Mitch is on his way to or is in NYC.
> All the best from Her Majesty's police state,
> Jake

I was flying, and then sleeping, and now (mostly) in NYC, and now catching up on emails (as usual).

Andy, did you get the text message I sent you earlier today?  In any case, here's the numbers (which I texted you):

WFB Checking:  $14,142 (including two recent withdrawls of $10,808 and $2,458)

WFB Savings:  $5,900

PayPal:  $1,919

total in bank:  $21,961

Expenses coming up:

     Ahuva:  $1,975

     Comcast:  $74

     Speakeasy:  $113

     PG&E:  $315

     Gina:  $200

     total expenses coming up:  $2677

So, the total we have available to spend:  $19,000

However, this would be way traumatic to spend it all, as that would leave us with $0 (which is nowhere close to 3 months of operating expenses).  If operating expenses is $5k per month with the new place (a guess), then we need to keep $15,000 in the bank.  Is there a way to get the word out to raise some more money via donations?