[Noisebridge-board] Forms 990 and RRF-1

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:24:38 PST 2009

> Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:07:55 -0800> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To=
: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] Forms 990 and R=
RF-1> > Hi all,> > Our first fiscal year just closed. This means we have 4.=
5 months to file:> > 1) Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N with the IRS.> 2) Form R=
RF-1 with the Attorney General's Registry of Charitable Trusts> > I'll star=
t working on these forms. Mitch, I'll probably need to talk to> you at some=
 point about the 990 form since it deals with our finances.> > -David Molna=
rThanks for starting that process, David.  We can get together after I get =
home, which is on 11-Jan.I hope you had a good flight home from Berlin -- I=
'm in NYC now.Best,Mitch.