[Noisebridge-board] Comcast bill

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:33:58 PST 2009

> Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:31:18 -0800> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To=
: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] Comcast bill> >=
 We received a Comcast bill for $140.42. This includes a "Past Due"> amount=
 of $70.21 . I will write a cheque for this and put it in the mail> ASAP. N=
ot sure how we missed paying the bill last month. I will check> the Wells F=
argo bill pay to see if we sent it and perhaps Comcast didn't> notice.> > -=
David Molnar
I have records of only two payments to Comcast:
     29-Oct-08:  $169.21   Oct-08 bill (includes setup)
     7-Nov-08:  $70.21   Nov-08 bill
 =

No one notified me about receiving the December bill.  It must have gotten =
misplaced before someone who could notify me saw it.  Do we have a place wh=
ere all mail goes?
 =

Thanks for paying Dec and Jan bill, David.  If it's easier, you can pay it =
online with our WFB Bill Pay.
 =

Thanks,