[Noisebridge-board] Dues

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:37:25 PST 2009

> Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 00:31:49 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board@=
lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] Dues> > On Wed, Jan=
 07, 2009 at 12:01:29AM -0800, Rachel McConnell wrote:> > So we still need =
initial dues from Ani, right? I collected no money > > from anyone. We had =
2 new members approved tonight, Charlie (listed > > below as paid) and Ani =
Niouw (sp).> > I also collected no dues. However, I did count the money in =
the> kitchen; it totalled well over $250 (including a $100 bill that someon=
e> apparently used to buy a soda the other day). I attempted to deposit> it=
, but the Wells Fargo ATMs close at 11 PM during the week. I'll> deposit th=
e cash in the morning.> > Mitch, I believe this resolves the dues issue we =
discussed in email --> someone's dues probably were included in that cash a=
mount, although> there was no explicit marking as such.> > -andy
 =

Cool.  Thanks, Andy.  When you deposit the cash, could you please itemize w=
hat you think the $250 is for?