[Noisebridge-board] $140.42 paid to Comcast via comcast web site

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:35:25 PST 2009

> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:18:41 -0800> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> T=
o: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] $140.42 paid t=
o Comcast via comcast web site> > Hi all,> > Just to let everyone know, I'v=
e paid our balance of $140.42 to Comcast> via their online bill pay site at=
 www.comcast.com/payonline.> > We did receive a nastygram from Comcast sayi=
ng that if we do not pay by> 19 January 2009 then they will shut off our ac=
count. If you find it in> the Comcast folder in the space, do not be alarme=
d. (I've also marked it> as PAID.)> > They have the option to sign up for r=
ecurring payments. Does anyone have> a reason not to do this? Doing so woul=
d avoid this problem of> accidentally missing a payment in the future. Let =
me know and I'll set> it up.> > -David Molnar
Thanks for taking care of the bill, David.  We should definitely sign up fo=
r recurring payments.  Would you like to set that up, or should I?