[Noisebridge-board] $140.42 paid to Comcast via comcast web site

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:45:03 PST 2009

Mitch Altman wrote:
>> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:18:41 -0800> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> =
To: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] $140.42 paid =
to Comcast via comcast web site> > Hi all,> > Just to let everyone know, I'=
ve paid our balance of $140.42 to Comcast> via their online bill pay site a=
t www.comcast.com/payonline.> > We did receive a nastygram from Comcast say=
ing that if we do not pay by> 19 January 2009 then they will shut off our a=
ccount. If you find it in> the Comcast folder in the space, do not be alarm=
ed. (I've also marked it> as PAID.)> > They have the option to sign up for =
recurring payments. Does anyone have> a reason not to do this? Doing so wou=
ld avoid this problem of> accidentally missing a payment in the future. Let=
 me know and I'll set> it up.> > -David Molnar
> Thanks for taking care of the bill, David.  We should definitely sign up =
for recurring payments.  Would you like to set that up, or should I?

I can set this up. Will e-mail when done.

-David Molnar