[Noisebridge-board] Comcast stuff

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:08:14 PST 2009

o: board at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: [Noisebridge-board] Comcast stuff>=
 > > hi all,> > At the meeting today people talked about Comcast having pro=
blems. I > checked our Comcast account, and they claim we still owe $147.15=
. This is > despite my having paid them by credit card via their site.> I'v=
e attempted to pay again and I've also enrolled us for recurring > payments=
. Will call them up and see what's going on tomorrow.> > -David Molnar
Last night I erroneously told David that Comcast charged his Noisebridge de=
bit card for the money we owed them.  There actually was no charge.
 =

David, did you get this straigtened out with Comcast?