[Noisebridge-board] IRS 501(c)(3)application sent in!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:35:00 PST 2009

> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:05:13 -0800> From: adi at hexapodia.org> To: board=
@lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] IRS 501(c)(3)appli=
cation sent in!> > On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 04:34:22PM -0800, Mitch Altman w=
rote:> > I was at Carol Gee's yesterday to sign all the forms, and they are=
 now> > sent off to the IRS. > > Mitch,> > This is great news! Thanks so mu=
ch for pushing through.> > Can we have a complete set of all of our legal p=
apers (preferably a> copy, not the originals) to review at our next board m=
eeting and/or to> leave at 83c? I'd be happy to come over to your place and=
 do the> copying if that would be easier.> > -andy
 =

Yes, I'll bring a copy of everything I have.  I don't have a copy of everyt=
hing yet from Carol, but I will soon.