[Noisebridge-board] donation receipt

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:57:37 PST 2009

I have been keeping track of all of the donations to Noisebridge that I am =
aware of, monetary and in-kind.  My plan was to send out official thank-you=
 letters to all donors after we get our approval for 501(c)(3).

So far, beside for donations from me, I only have record of 1 in-kind donat=
ion:  a bunch of darkroom stuff from Devin Romero, a friend of Miloh's.

I have records of all monetary donations.

If anyone has record of any in-kind donations, they should send them to me =
to keep track of.