[Noisebridge-board] Does someone know if REDACTED REDACTED is a member?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Mar 31 17:54:23 PDT 2009

That's almost certainly "Theo", one of a pair of roommates who recently
joined up & were approved.  She only wrote "Theo" on her membership
paper.  Next time someone sees her it is probably worth just
doublechecking the last name.  Might be tonight, she and her roommate
whose name I am spacing on have often come to meetings.